Ofsted Parent View
At Northlands, as we continue to improve standards, we value the feedback of every member of our community.
Our most recent Parent Survey in April 2016 showed:
99% of parents surveyed (67 sample total) agreed/strongly agreed that ‘Northlands keep me informed about our school events,’ with 94% agreeing/strongly agreeing that ‘Newsletters are friendly and informative.’
· ‘My child is finding the sessions very engaging and often talks about what he is learning with great enthusiasm.’
· ‘Teachers are extremely helpful – very helpful and understanding when we have questions.’
· ‘Excellent school – so glad I made the decision to send my child to this school.’
· ‘Mrs Adams has done Northlands Primary School the world of good. Exceptional standards of learning.’
97% of parents agree/strongly agree that their child is happy at school with 89% saying their child feels safe at school and 94% saying their child is well looked after. 96% agreed/strongly agreed that their child is treated fairly by all adults in school and 97% sharing that their child is treated with care.
· ‘My son loves going to school. He is extremely content and happy – thank you all!’
· ‘There is nothing more the school could do for me and my son – I could not recommend a better school in Rugby.’
92% of parents would recommend this school to another parent with 94% agreeing/strongly agreeing that this is a good school.
- ‘I am so grateful and totally thankful for the care and extra support given.’
- ‘The children are taught to respect one and all. Fantastic school.'
- ‘I think Northlands is a polite and friendly school, and has great teachers.’