Northlands Primary School
One Community – Many Cultures – Achieving Together
Originally built as a First School in 1932, Northlands became a Primary School in September 1996 following the general organisation of schools in the area.
The school was traditionally built with nine self-contained classrooms. Since then, additional classrooms have been added along with a purpose-built library and a hall.
As the school has grown we have managed to maintain a number of the original features which allows us to reflect on the schools past. The following photos, taken at the school's inception, depict the same energetic learners that we are so proud of today!
As part of the school's 89th birthday, the Head Boy and Head Girl opened our new play area. The formally dilapidated part of the school was transformed over a period of months and was unveiled to very excited and thankful children. For more information read our feature in the Rugby Advertiser below: